Your system should meet the following hardware and software requirements for ESET Antivirus to perform optimally:
I. Processors Supported
Intel® or AMD x86-x64
II. Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft® Windows® 10
Microsoft® Windows® 8.1
Microsoft® Windows® 8
Microsoft® Windows® Home Server 2011 64-bit
An internet connection is required for activation and ESET NOD32 Antivirus updates to function properly.
1. Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
2. Download the ESET NOD32 Antivirus installer file, and double-click the installer file to begin the installation.
If you have an installation CD, insert it into your computer (if the installation does not begin automatically, click Start → Computer and double-click the ESET disc icon).
3. In the Install ESET Security window, click Continue.
4. Review the End-user license agreement and click I Accept to continue.
5. After the Installation Wizard appears, click Create account to create your myESET account. Using myESET allows you to manage multiple features of your ESET home product(s) from one source.
If you want to skip creating a myESET account, complete the following installation steps here.
Already have a myESET account?
If you already have created a myESET account, complete the following installation steps here.
myESET email and password
Your myESET account is not the same as your ESET eStore My Account. Your myESET email and password can be different than your ESET eStore email and password.
Type an email and password that will be used with the myESET account. Select a country, optionally select the check box to receive ESET special offers, then click Create account.
You will receive an Account
verification email in the inbox of the email associated
with your myESET account. Click the verification link in that email.